I haven't done this in awhile, but this blog calls for a list. I'm sorry, there just isn't a way to say all the things I loved about it and have it flow. So, let me quickly introduce you to Myra and Andy; an incredibly sweet couple (both class of 2010) who have been patiently waiting for the quarantine to let up a bit so that they could take their engagement photos on campus.
Now onto the Top 10 things I LOVED about this session:
1. Getting to shoot at all. I've been missing my clients so much during the quarantine that every session feels like a party.
2. Myra wore a solid maroon and put Andy in a pattern, which always looks SO good for sessions!
3. They wanted to hit so many spots on campus, and then actually followed through with it! Myra was a trooper walking around in her dress (I think we probably walked a good 2 miles).
4. Andy pulled around a wagon so that Myra wouldn't have to carry anything. Swoon.
5. Andy had a great attitude about taking pictures in the heat (not all men do!)
6. We had campus to ourselves.
7. I got to see parts of campus that I don't usually go to, and have never shot at (Like Zachary Engineering Building)
8. That wagon Andy was pulling around? It had a cooler and they gave me a pink gatorade!
9. We went to so many places that we ended up shooting a few in the dark. I hadn't planned on this and didn't have lighting with me, and so I got to get creative and do some dramatic night shots. It stretched me creatively and I enjoyed it!
10. This quote from Myra: "I will do anything for pictures, and he will do anything for me."
Enjoy the images below, and seeing all of your favorite campus locations!